Well it's 2012. Happy New Year to you and your family!
I just found this article entitled The 6 Most Important Child Development Studies of 2011 and thought it would be an appropriate way to round out the past year! Click here to read the article.
The article covers the following child development studies:
1. Autism May Be Influenced by Environmental Factors
2. Self Control During Childhood Leads to Fewer Problems During Adulthood
3. Parents' Depression Corresponds with Children's Depression
4. Parental Military Deployment Raises Risk of Problems in Kids
5. Children's Sleep Habits Interfere with Cognitive Development
6. Young Children's Consumption of Media is Increasing
I'm sure at least one of these topics affects you or your children so I hope you find the information helpful!